A family in London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their cute little baby. The Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time. Someone who speaks Greek or Italian is advantageous for this role but not a must.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.