A family in London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their baby. Someone experienced looking after babies would be ideal. The Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time.
The Live out Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Live Out Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information