Nanny needed in Buckinghamshire
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family situated in Buckinghamshire requires an experienced Nanny to work on a Full-Time basis taking care of their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family seek someone passionate about working with children, caring and has initiative. The family would ideally like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025920