Nanny needed in Kensington
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £450 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:30
This family is looking for a caring, passionate and hard working Nanny for a Full-Time role to care for their toddler and school-aged child in Kensington, London. The Nanny will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time, with breaks during the day. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role but not a must. Someone who has a childcare experience would be beneficial for this role. This position will focus mainly on looking after the children but helping with light housekeeping duties will be implied. The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025690