Nanny needed in Switzerland
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Switzerland, Geneva
Salary £900 to £1200 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
A family in Switzerland is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their school aged child and cute little baby. The working hours for this job would be 6 days per week, full time, the Nanny will also be requested to monitor the baby during night time. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would need someone who has childcare experience. They would like someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023844
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180876