Nanny required in Hammersmith
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Live Out Nanny who can help a family in Hammersmith, London in looking after their baby. The Nanny is required to work 4 days a week, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking the child to doctor’s appointment,
- and helping the child with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean,
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. Someone who knows how to drive is ideal but not required.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023352
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180761