Nanny required in Saudi Arabia
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Salary £800 to £1000 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Saudi Arabia is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to care for their two toddlers and primary school-aged child. The family would need someone 6 days per week, full time. Live in accommodation will be provided, a separate villa that is shared with other nannies.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking the other child to and from school,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking them out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little ones,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family travels frequently to places such as the United Kingdom, France, and United States so someone flexible to travel with the family would be ideal. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2023815