Norwegian speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Waltham Forest
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Norwegian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 13:00
A family in Waltham Forest, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Norwegian speaking Nanny to look after their lovely toddlers. The family would need someone who is experienced and confident in looking after two children at the same time. The working hours for this job would be Monday, Thursday and Friday, up to 15 hours per week.
The Nanny will be responsible for general Nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who speaks Norwegian would be advantageous for this role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025455