Nottinghamshire French speaking Nanny
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Nottinghamshire, Bassetlaw
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
A family in the area of Nottinghamshire is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny to look after their baby. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, full time, with flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include
- Preparing bottles of milk for the child
- Implementing daily routines
- Assisting with feeding, diapering
- Preparing bottles, cleaning up
- Bathing and dressing the child
- Helping the child with general hygiene
- Taking the child to baby groups,
- Assisting with language acquisition and development while the child is still young
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in nanny department
- Position ID 2023666