Overseas Junior Live In Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Channel Islands, Guernsey
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 16:30
A lovely family in Channel Islands is looking for a Junior Live in Nanny to look after toddlers. They are looking for a French speaking Nanny in order to develop the children's language skills. An active and loving Nanny would be the perfect fit for the family. The Junior Nanny does not need to drive and there are no pets in the house.
The Junior Nanny will be needed from Monday to Friday, full time with a possibility for an early finish every Friday. Someone flexible to travel with the family would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
This is a fantastic position with a flexible start on a beautiful English Channel Island. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026129