Oxfordshire Spanish-speaking Au Pair
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Oxfordshire, Oxford
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 14:30
A family based in their home in Oxfordshire area seeks a Spanish-speaking Au Pair to help them in looking after their three lovely school-aged children. Someone who can drive is preferred for this position.
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible for all general Au Pair duties such as
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- reading them stories,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Own bedroom ensuite will be provided for the candidate. Someone who knows how to speak Spanish would be advantageous for this role but not a requirement. They need someone who is available to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2024951