Part Time Nanny in Greenwich
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:00
A family in Greenwich, London is looking for a warm and loving Part Time Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The candidate must be a Swedish speaker to be able to teach the children the language. The Nanny is required to work on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm with the flexibility to change one of the given days for Thursday.
Duties for this position would include:
- Cooking healthy meals for the children,
- Following morning and afternoon routines,
- Changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- Helping the older child with homework,
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- Creating activities and playdates,
- Preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- Preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- Cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- And reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- Cleaning up after the meals,
- Keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026266