Part Time Housekeeper in Fulham
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 12:00
A Part-Time Live out Housekeeper is needed by a family in Fulham, London to care and maintain their property. The Housekeeper would be needed from Monday to Thursday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, ideally, morning hours. Someone who has experience with housekeeping would be ideal for this role.
The Housekeeper would be responsible for:
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening the rooms
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- clean antiques and polish silverware,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. The family needs someone who's able to use own initiative but follow instructions at the same time, someone who's punctual, can be trusted and caring and someone who is pleasant to have around. The family has a dog so someone who's pet-friendly would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and a consultant will be in contact with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025834