Part time Housekeeper in Fulham, London
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A Part-Time Housekeeper is required by a family in Fulham, London to maintain their household and make sure all things are organised in their home. The Part-Time Housekeeper will be required to work 3 days a week, ideally Monday, Wednesday and Friday, approximately 15 to 18 hours a week. The family is open to hiring French-speaking candidates but this is not a must.
The family is looking for a precise, professional and reliable housekeeper who's able to follow their instructions regarding all the general housekeeping duties.
The Part-Time Housekeeper will be responsible for
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- take care of the cat litter,
- put the clothes back in a precise order,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
They own a cat so a pet lover would be ideal for this role. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026190