Part Time Housekeeper in Hertfordshire
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location Hertfordshire, Hatfield
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 13:00
A family in the Hertfordshire area is looking for a Part-Time Housekeeper to maintain their household. The working hours of this position would ideally be approximately 10 hours per week, 2 days a week and the candidate can choose which days.
The family is looking for a reliable, professional and hardworking housekeeper to carry out all the general housekeeping. The right candidate must be child-friendly (but no nannying required) and also able to take initiative and to relate in a family environment.
The responsibilities would be
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
They would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0227