Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Barnet
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 19:00
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Barnet, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them look after their lovely toddler and help them maintain their household. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 30 hours per week.
The family is open for someone who speaks French or Spanish but this is not a requirement. They are expecting a baby soon so someone who has experience looking after babies would be advantageous.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties such as
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible with general housekeeping duties such as,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal but not a must. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025642