Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Brent
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Brent
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 20:00
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Brent, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them look after their two school-aged children and help them maintain their property. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week. The family is happy to offer more hours during school holidays for the right candidate.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties such as
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- helping with homework,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for general housekeeping duties such as,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
Someone who speaks French would be a bonus but not essential. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Veronica
- Position ID 2024612