Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Camden
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to help take care of their toddler, school-aged child and maintain their household. The position would be approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, 3 or 4 days a week, the family is flexible with the days.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
Some housekeeping duties would include
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Someone who speaks Spanish would be a bonus for this role but not a requirement. The family would ideally like to hire someone as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025128