Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Camden
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Camden, London to look after their property and help them care for their toddlers and school-aged child. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work on the weekends, approximately 10 to 20 hours a week. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Some nanny and nursery duties will be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little ones,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who speaks Tagalog is ideal but not a must. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J051E