Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Camden
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 19:00
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Camden, London for a Part-Time Live out role. Help is needed to make sure their property is well maintained and to care for their two school-aged children and toddler. Someone who's responsible and punctual is very important. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny Housekeeper would be needed 2 days per week, ideally Saturday and Sunday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. Someone very organised, sociable and reliable is needed for this role.
The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper would be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe
Housekeeping duties would include
- weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J019F