Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, City of London
Salary £11 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
A family in City of London is looking for a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to help take care of their toddler and school aged child and maintain their property. The position would be approximately 10 to 15 hours per week, 3 days per week with a flexibility to do extra hours when needed.
The Nanny Housekeeper would be in charge of:
- feeding the children,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Housekeeping duties would include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speak French or Spanish would be ideal but not a requirement. The family would ideally like the candidate to be local to the area so the commute is short and easy. They would ideally like to hire someone as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024366
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201809219