Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Ealing
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Saturday
- Working Hours 15:45 - 19:15
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Ealing, London for a Live Out Part-Time position to help them look after their school-aged child and help them maintain their household. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Thursday plus Saturday morning, for approximately 20 hours per week. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties such as
- picking the child up from school,
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible with general housekeeping duties such as,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Position ID J097F