Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Fulham
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Fulham, London to look after their property and help them to care for their two school aged children. The Part Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday approximately 30 hours a week but the family are very flexible with the working hours.
The Part Time Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking healthy dishes for the family,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family would need someone to start in as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023469
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 20180764