Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Fulham
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Fulham, London to look after their two toddlers and maintain their property. The family would like someone who is friendly and organised. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work 3 days a week, approximately 20 to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
Housekeeping duties include
- caring for important items,
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of children,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
Someone who speaks French or Greek would be ideal but not a requirement. The family would need someone who knows how to drive. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025598