Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Fulham
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Fulham, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them care for their two school aged children and look after their property. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- helping with homework,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible with general housekeeping duties such as,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the most suitable candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024172
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201808394