Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Lewisham
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 20:00
Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Lewisham, London to look after their property and help them care for their toddler and school-aged child. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours a week with some flexibility. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who speaks Spanish would be advantageous for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny and nursery duties will also be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family would need someone to start in January. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0939
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0939