Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Southwark
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German, Thai
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 15:00
A Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Southwark, London to look after their baby and maintain their household clean and organised. The family is looking for someone to start off with 2 days a week, approximately 12 hours a week. Someone who can speak German or Thai would be ideal but not a must.
Housekeeping duties include
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of the child,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- and having knowledge of said milestones,
- taking the baby out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups.
A valid First Aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026120