Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Wandsworth
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A family in Wandsworth is looking for a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to help them care for their toddler and baby whilst maintaining their household clean and well organised. The working hours would be from Monday to Friday, approximately 6 hours per day.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with nanny duties such as
- helping the child with school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment, and toys clean, well maintained, and sterilised
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- preparing milk for the little one
- sterilising bottles
This position also includes housekeeping duties such as
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- cleaning the toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
They need someone with experience in dual focused roles and can work with minimal supervision. The family would like the Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2024853