Part Time Nanny in Brent, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:00
Nanny is needed by a family in Brent, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them look after their lovely school-aged child and baby. The working hours for this position would be approximately 21hours per week, 3 days a week, flexible between Monday to Friday.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties and helping out around the house. Other duties include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026044