Part Time Nanny in Brent, London
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Brent, London is seeking a fun, sociable and energetic for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to care for their toddler. The working hours for this role would be 3 to 4 days a week across Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week with some flexibility. Extra hours can be negotiated if the Nanny desires. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J04B0