Part Time Nanny in Bromley
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Bromley
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
Nanny is needed by a family in Bromley, London to help them in looking after their toddler. The Part-Time Nanny must be active, energetic and friendly, someone who's passionate with childcare. The working hours for this job would be 2 days a week, ideally Monday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours a week.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026089