Part Time Nanny in Camden
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £14 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
We are currently hiring for a Live Out Part Time Nanny in Camden, London. The family is looking for someone who can help take care of their 2 toddlers and one baby. The Part Time Nanny is required to work 2 days a week, 20 to 25 hours per week with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the children,
- getting the children ready for school,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- preparing age appropriate activities,
- helping the school aged children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking the children out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little ones,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
Someone who can work with minimal supervision and passionate about childcare would be perfect for the position. The family is seeking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, but they are flexible with the start date for the suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023636
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180856