Part Time Nanny in Camden
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £10 to £122 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 16:30
A family in Camden, London is looking for a loving and friendly Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their nursery and school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, approximately 35 hours per week with flexibility. The family will need the Nanny to work extra hours during school holidays.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- school/nursery drop-offs and pickups,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026304