Part Time Nanny in Ealing, London
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 16:00
A family in Ealing, London is looking for a part time nanny to help them in taking care of their baby and toddler. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: 2 days per week, flexible with days, approximately 16 hours per week
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
They are looking for someone to start in February.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1C592501