Part Time Nanny in Esher, Surrey
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Esher, Surrey
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 17:00 - 20:00
A lovely family from Esher, Surrey is keen to find an experienced and engaging part time live out nanny to help look after their little toddler. The ideal candidate is someone who can speak a second language and someone who knows how to drive.
A valid first aid qualification is necessary for this position.
Working hours: 4 days a week, from 5 pm to 8 pm
- preparing healthy meals for the child
- picking the child up from nursery
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
- assisting with the bedtime routine
The family would like the candidate to start in July.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
Location: Esher, Surrey
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J04582305