Part Time Nanny in Fulham
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 17:30
Fulham, London family is seeking a Part Time Live out Nanny to care for their toddler, working hours will be 3 days per week, approximately 25 to 30 hours per week, ideally Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They are looking for a loving and experienced Nanny, someone who has dealt with allergies in the past would be ideal for this role.
A typical day would consist of
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. They would need someone to start by July. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J032E