Part Time Nanny in Fulham, London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 17:30
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to look after their toddler. The working hours for this role would be 3 days per week, ideally Monday, Wednesday and Friday for approximately 25 to 30 hours per week with flexibility. Someone who has experience in working with allergies as the little one has several allergies. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J032ER