Part Time Nanny in Greenwich
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Thursday - Sunday
- Working Hours 18:00 - 22:00
Part-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a family in Greenwich, London to look after their lovely toddler. The family is looking for someone caring, responsible and trustworthy. Experience in looking after toddlers would be a bonus. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The core hours will be Thursday and Friday evenings 3 to 4 hours per day and every other weekend Saturday and Sunday, 8 hours per day ideally. It would also be a bonus if the Nanny could do the morning nursery drop-offs on a Friday.
A typical day would consist of
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0C1E
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J0C1E