Part Time Nanny in Islington, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £14 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 17:00
We are currently hiring for a Live Out Part Time Nanny in Islington, London. The family is looking for someone who can help take care of their lovely toddler. The Part Time Nanny is required to work 2 days a week, ideally 10 hours per week with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bed time routine.
The Nanny will also be required to do light childcare housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Washing and ironing child's clothes
Someone who can work with minimal supervision and passionate about childcare would be perfect for the position. The family is seeking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024451