Part Time Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
If you are a Nanny who is dependable, organised and passionate about work then this vacancy might interest you. A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Part Time Nanny to look after their baby. The hours for this position will be 20 to 25 hours per week, with flexibility on the days of work.
The family is looking for a flexible, mature and experienced Nanny who will be responsible with
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023572
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180761