Part Time Nanny in Newham, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Newham
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:30 - 18:00
We are currently hiring for a Live Out Part Time Nanny in Newham, London. The family is looking for someone who can help take care of their lovely toddler. The Part-Time Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, 30 to 35 hours approximately per week, the Nanny will be needed for a whole day every Friday.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
Someone who can speak French would be ideal but not a must. The family is seeking a candidate who can start as soon as possible. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J062F