Part Time Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a Nanny to join them in Southwark, London. They are looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their two lovely school-aged children. The working hours for the position would be 4 days a week, around 20 hours per week.
Duties for the position would include all afternoon routine such as
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
The Nanny will also be responsible with some light housekeeping duties such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone with a valid first aid qualification is essential. Someone who can drive would be ideal for this position but not a must. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026219