Part Time Nanny in Wandsworth, London
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their baby and toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 to 30 hours per week with a flexibility to do occasional babysitting if needed. Someone who has an experience with babies would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- keeping a tidy and organised children’s bedrooms, bathroom and play area,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks Spanish or Dutch would be advantageous for this role to help the children learn the language during their early years.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024511