Part Time Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 20:00
A part time live out nanny position is needed by a family in Wandsworth, London to look after their baby. The nanny needs to be responsible and must have a valid first aid qualification.
The family is ideally looking for someone who can speak Portuguese.
Working hours: 25 to 30 hours per week. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 12 pm to 8 pm. Family is flexible.
- preparing milk
- organizing the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilizing bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- cleaning the child's nursery room and play area
- cleaning all the child's used appliances
The family preferred someone who can start in early March.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J211A1802