Part Time Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, French, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 16:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for Part-Time Live out Nanny to care for their toddler. The candidate will be required to work from Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week. The Nanny will be requested to accommodate the family's needs during school holidays, where the shifts might slightly change.
The Nanny will responsible for general Nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family is open for both German and French-speaking candidates but this is not a must. The family would like the Nanny to start in April. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025721