A family in London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their nursery and school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, approximately 30 to 40 hours per week with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.