A Part-Time Live Out Nanny is needed by a family in Ealing, London to help them look after their lovely toddler. The Nanny will be required to work for 4 days a week, around 25 to 30 hours per week.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks Spanish is ideal for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.