Part Time Nanny needed in Camden
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £350 to £360 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
A friendly and cheerful Live Out Part Time Nanny is needed by a family in Camden, London to help them in looking after their three school aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours a week, with the availability to do babysitting twice a week.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- helping them with their learning,
- planning playdates,
- taking them to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- arts and crafts, messy play,
- getting the children ready for bed by bathing them,
- brushing teeth and getting them into their pyjamas before the parents
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- putting clothes away,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal, but this is not a requirement. The family would like the Part Time Nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024621