Part Time Nanny needed in Fulham
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 21:00
We are currently hiring for a Live Out Part Time Nanny in Fulham, London. The family is looking for someone who can help take care of their two lovely toddlers. The Part-Time Nanny is required to work from Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week with flexibility.
The duties for this position would include,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible with
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who speaks Mandarin is a big plus for this position but not a requirement. The family is seeking a candidate who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025467