Part Time Nanny needed in Wandsworth
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Tuesday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 16:00
Wandsworth, London family is seeking a Part Time Live out Nanny to care for their toddler and school-aged child, working hours will be 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week. The family is very flexible with working days and hours.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal for this role. They would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part time nanny department
- Position ID 2024522